9/6/12

Bottles Bottles Oh My!

Yesterday the boys did great with their feedings, they did 4 complete feedings in a row. But sadly for the boys, 4 feedings in a row means the nest they have been sleeping in gets taken away. They now have to learn to sleep on their backs. Today the feedings went good, but the boys were overall tired from yesterday so didn't finish them all. Our nurses assure us this is to be expected. 

We were doing good with no more "brad" episodes until this evening, Will had another one.... So at least 5 more days for him no matter how good the feedings are going! We just hope they will grow out of these soon, as nobody wants them to come home when they are still having these episodes. But I honestly have to say I am getting tired of the hospital, so can't wait until we don't have to be there anymore!

Angela

Aiden passed out after drinking his bottle.

Who took my nest away? - Aiden

Still not sure how we are going to do this on our own when we go home! :-)

I don't want to lay on my back, give me my nest back! - Will

Will after his bottle race with Aiden, Aiden won...this time. 

3 comments:

  1. No More BRADIES BOYS!!!!!! Your Aunt Shell is coming and wants to be able to play with you (actually, just HOLD YOU) AT HOME!!!!! I LOVE YOU WILL AND AIDEN. . .to the MOON and BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are 4 out of 4 (not in a good way) the past 4 days with Bradies. Aiden had a really bad one yesterday. We'll keep plugging along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We keep praying for you, Will and Aiden! No more Bradies. We love you!

    ReplyDelete